1st Indian made the first hat-trick in World Cup history-Chetan Sharma scored the first hat-trick in the third World Cup in 1987
India has won a breathtaking 11-run win over Southampton’s fast bowlers in a low-scoring capital. Indian pacer Mohammad Shami has scored a hat-trick in the last over of the match after getting an opportunity. This is the first and the tenth hattrick in the current World Cup.
On 16 June, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, who got injured after being injured during a match against Pakistan, Instead, Shami got the chance to be in XI. He made 10 hat-tricks as the ninth bowler in World Cup cricket history. It is also the first hat-trick of this World Cup.
Afghanistan needed 16 runs in the last over to win. Afghans were dreaming of winning the match against Mohammed Nabi’s unbeaten 48 in the crease. The Prophet (peace be on him) He also had the chance to score 1 for the next, but decided to bat new batsman Ikram Ali Khil without striking himself.
The Prophet (peace be upon him) became the master on the long ball of the last over. Shami got the 1st wicket in the over. Aftab Alam bowled a hat-trick to bowl the next ball, he created a scoring opportunity. 5th ball bowled Mujib-ur-Rahman and bowled the hat-trick to the right-hand pacer
One Indian made the first hat-trick in World Cup history-Chetan Sharma scored the first hat-trick in the third World Cup in 1987. Shami, who wrote the list as the second Indian after 32 years. Note that Lasith Malinga has two hat-tricks in the World Cup as the only bowler.
Total 10 hat-tricks in the World Cup:
1. Chetan Sharma – India – 1987 World Cup – Opposition New Zealand
2. Saqlain Mushtaq – Pakistan – 1999 World Cup – The opponent Zimbabwe
3. Chaminda Vaas – Sri Lanka – 2003 World Cup – Opposition Bangladesh
4. Brett Lee – Australia – 2003 World Cup – Competition Kenya
5. Lasith Malinga – Sri Lanka – 2007 World Cup – South Africa opponent
6. Kemar Roach – Windies – 2011 World Cup – The opposition Netherlands
7. Lasith Malinga – Sri Lanka – 2011 World Cup – Opponent Kenya
8. Steven Finn – England – 2015 World Cup – Opponent Australia
9. JP Duminy – South Africa – 2015 World Cup – Opponent Sri Lanka
See More Trending Sports News Here: Purely Trust Sport News
Join Our FB Page Here: Purely Trust Facebook Page
P:007/R: PA/J: RH